If you are or have ever been a breastfeeding mom you know just how challenging it can be to find nice affordable nursing clothes as I mentioned in my breastfeeding post. Most regular tops just do not have the access needed and a lot of nursing wear you will find is tanks which is fine but sometimes you want to wear a short sleeve or long sleeve top and be able to easily nurse. I was recently contacted by Belly Moms to do a review of one of their nursing tops and do a nursing cover GIVEAWAY!
The giveaway details are after the review so don't miss out! I was given this top below to try out and give my honest opinion on.
- The top will go with many different bottoms and pair easily with a cardigan in cooler weather.
- It is really long. On me (5'3) it is basically long enough to be a tunic so I may have to try it with leggings. I definitely prefer long over short as you know it won't ride up bending over to pick up your little one or play on the floor with them.
- It is a little loose in the stomach area but it is supposed to also work as a maternity top as you can see in the website photo so I understand why they needed to make it that way.
- It is very easy to nurse in
- The panel underneath the outer layer pulls up easily to access your nursing. Many other nursing tops have elastic on the panel making access to your nursing bra a little more limited.
They have a lot of cute nursing and maternity clothes on their site.
This crossover is cute and is currently on sale:
This long sleeved tunic has a great pattern and who doesn't love wearing comfy leggings with it:
And here is the nursing cover. I don't use a cover much anymore now that Dexter is older because he doesn't tolerate being under them but they were great when he was younger and I always use one when I need to pump in public or in the car.
I have a very stylish nursing cover from Belly Moms that I modeled above for one lucky winner! This would be perfect for any expecting mom, new mom or a great gift for either! See the rafflecopter below to enter. The giveaway starts on 12/18.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Update: CONGRATS Lindsay! I will email you next week after the holidays to arrange mailing you the nursing cover! Thanks to all who entered! You can receive 20% off any purchase at bellymoms.com with the coupon code THANKS