Kait lives in the Charlotte area too, is a newlywed, and has some fun crafting and decorating posts! Go check out her blog!
To accept this award you have to follow these 4 rules:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you with the award
2. Share 7 Things about yourself
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award
Okay so on to the 7 things:
1. I heart cheese big time. Grilled Cheese, Cheese and Crackers, Cheese Enchiladas, Cheesecake. Yum! This is making me hungry. I could eat it all the time (if that wouldn't be unhealthy that is). I love all different kinds. It is in many dishes that I make.
2. Clemson is one of my favorite places ever. It is really hard to put into words the feeling that I get when I am there but for those of you that know, you just know. It is where we got engaged too :)
3. I don't have a gallbladder. Mine had to be taken out when I was in college because it had gallstones and one of them got stuck in a duct. It was awful. Really weird I know... exactly what the Dr's said for someone young and healthy. Who knows.... but anyway, because of it I don't eat fried food or greasy food or things with a lot of fat. It is not a huge deal since I like to eat healthy anyway but no chick-fil-a sandwiches and waffle fries is a bummer from time to time.
4. Hubby and I have a list of cities/places we really want to visit. We have already done a few and really enjoy travelling to new places together. This was Boston last fall.
5. I hate coffee. I don't even like fancy coffee drinks or coffee ice cream. I guess this is a good thing since coffee and caffeine aren't good for the non-gallbladder either.
6. Blood and guts and such make me squeamish. I like to watch Grey's Anatomy but I have to look away during the operation/cutting people open shots. If there is something more natural like a skinned knee or a baby being born then that's not an issue but when they are opening people up and looking at the heart and such then that is a whole 'nother thing.
7. I am learning to sew. I recently got a sewing machine and I am definitely a beginner but I have hopes of becoming great at sewing. I am completely kicking myself for not wanting to learn all those years in high school when my mom offered to teach me. At the time I was thinking... boring.... but now I'm like geez what was I thinking!
Now I will pass on the award to these awesome ladies:
1. Shannon at Enjoy Life and Love
2. Taylor at Saved by Grace... Maintained By Coffee
3. MaryEllen at The Adventures of a Big Girl
4. Casey at Classic with a Pop
5. Megan at Pink to Green
6. Daphne at Moo Moo's & Tutus
7. Three Sisterz
8. Lily at Lily's Health Pad
Go look at their wonderful blogs! You won't be disappointed!